cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gabe
First-timer (legacy)
i would like shipstation to be able to choose the cheapest shipping method for each order that comes in. currently, i use UPS & USPS and i have to manually select between the 2 services to see which one is cheaper. this process is very time consuming and needs to be done on an order by order basis. i would like shipstation to automatically upload the cheapest shipping method so i can print all the labels at once.
124 Comments
twayner
First-timer (legacy)
If SS factored in the standard USPS / UPS / Fedex zones and transit times by zip code and allowed these to be used as criteria in the automation rules, it would save my team 100's of hours. IE - if USPS PM is 3 day transit time, choose FC instead || if USPS PM is 2 day transit time, choose PM or if UPS zone 4-6 choose 3-day, if zones 1-3 choose ground The only other option is to create a huge number of rules based on 5K different zips codes AND carrier AND service options, which i don't think SS can even support and is not realistic. This would allow me to automate carrier/service selection and review carrier OTD so I can 1) proactively reach out to the customer to address the delay, 2) easily compile and submit guaranteed service claims to the carrier, and 3) review OTD metrics by carrier for QBRs and decision making.
cairn
First-timer (legacy)
This has been up here for 2 years and has ~80 votes...what's the plan to implement it!?
info483
First-timer (legacy)
This would be a huge help! would save us a lot of time!!
info472
First-timer (legacy)
There should be a way that Shipstation is able to pick the cheapest rate from you carriers. I ship using UPS, Fedex and USPS. When shipping out orders, we use the most cost effective option. When we have so many products with different weights and we are shipping all over the country, we cannot default one over the other since rates are always changing based on ship to location and the product. It would be nice if shipstation would automatically default to the cheapest option.
jm
First-timer (legacy)
This would be a very helpful feature!
contactebuyz
First-timer (legacy)
I have created multiple automation rules to help minimize this task and it definitely helps, But having the option to set a criteria and let the software auto choose the cheapest option for that criteria would be amazing.
1ryan_hutton
Occasional Contributor
I would like to see this feature as well
1ryan_hutton
Occasional Contributor
I would like to see this feature as well
millcrollc
First-timer (legacy)
Is there a way to integrate from our website, the lowest shipping option presented on our Shipstation platform? for example, if someone buys our product on our website, is it possible to have shipstation immediately input the lowest shipping option it has available between multiple carriers? (fedex, usps, ups, etc)
danny6
First-timer (legacy)
in addition to seeing the rates from all carriers together, there should be an automation/scan action/hotkey/preset to "select the lowest eligible rate"