cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gabe
First-timer (legacy)
i would like shipstation to be able to choose the cheapest shipping method for each order that comes in. currently, i use UPS & USPS and i have to manually select between the 2 services to see which one is cheaper. this process is very time consuming and needs to be done on an order by order basis. i would like shipstation to automatically upload the cheapest shipping method so i can print all the labels at once.
124 Comments
Shane_Kinney
Occasional Contributor
'@Shawn Singh Fabric Wholesale Direct Yes - shane at drumcenternh.com
accounting4
First-timer (legacy)
yes! leslie@ChairPartsOnline.com
production2
First-timer (legacy)
'@ShawnSingh yes indeed! kyle@stravacraftcoffee.com
sana
First-timer (legacy)
PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN SHIPSTATION!!!
shannon1
First-timer
It would be nice if there was a way to set up a "mapping" that if a customer chooses free shipping as an option at checkout, it would import into ship station and the cheapest shipping method would auto populate. Example: If it is cheaper to ship UPS ground over Priority Mail, it would auto select ups ground when purchasing the label.
vinylstoragesol
Occasional Contributor
Same here. Probably easier to look at another program. I've shipped over 5000 packages in the last 18 months and this is without a doubt the most annoying part of shipping. I see that this has been suggested for over 3 years, without any comment from Shipstation. I guess I will look at other programs.
jstanton
First-timer (legacy)
ShipStation obviously has the ability to do this because I am getting a note that I could save $xx if I used UPS. Problem is, I use FedEx Smartpost which is always cheaper than UPS. Shipstation needs to worry less about pleasing UPS and more about pleasing their customers.
rtcrenewed
First-timer (legacy)
How is it possible that ShipStation has turned a blind eye to this? We have been forced to hire people literally to do this and waste their time when they could be doing other things. Makes no sense
beeminc1914
First-timer (legacy)
Please do this so many other companies do this by default
amazon_hiwelcom
First-timer (legacy)
YES!!!1