cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caesar
First-timer (legacy)
We have a few websites that sell products to wholesalers. For example we will sell a case of a single SKU. Each case has 12 units. It would be nice if SS could allow us to setup virtual bundles that deducted multiple units of a single SKU.
200 Comments
sales372
First-timer
We sell a lot of case products as well as single products. If we could allocate specific skus to be 12 of a certain sku, this would be so helpful. Currently we need to have a case count in inventory and then a separate singles count in inventory and are constantly moving inventory from the case side to the singles side. Allow SKU 111-12 to pull 12 from SKU 111-1 for example.
it3
First-timer (legacy)
I would like to agree with the need for this feature. Many of our products are value bundles as well. Being able to itemize the packing list would making order picking more accurate and allow higher quality service.
juan1
First-timer (legacy)
I have the same issue, I have a lot of Vitamins that i carry in Amazon, but in a lot of other marketplaces, I sell them in 2 packs and 3 packs and different kinds of bundles. The reason is simple. If it gets sold on Amazon, the FBA shipping is usually around 3 bucks, but if gets sold on Ebay, the shipping is usually around 6 bucks for 1 item, but only a dollar more for each additional, so it makes a lot of sense to sell 2 and 3 packs on Ebay to save on the shipping. It would be nice to be able to setup a "Kit" of 2, so that when it comes in shipstation will automatically ship a 2PK of something I sold on Ebay as "2" of the item I have sitting on Amazon. Instead right now, I have to do it manually, then when the item ships go back into shipstation and mark it as shipped with the tracking.
jr_johnson
First-timer
First, I am giddy with the new inventory features being added to ShipStation. This will be a boon to us, especially during our very intense Holiday season. Thank you for responding to the community and working to expand your device to include it. I absolutely know this has been brought up in other threads, questions and comments in the forum, but I wanted to create a larger umbrella for it. I also know you have wonderful partners to choose from who do have this capability, specifically StitchLabs. Besides the very large jump in monthly subscription cost, using an additional service does add another tab that must be kept open for workflow. Additionally, there is a lot of redundancy. Hence, my request for ShipStation to incorporate it (hopefully this year). Specifically, I'm looking for the ability to create a new SKU composed of existing SKUs. When a bundled SKU is ordered, the sub-SKUs inventory would be appropriately updated. As always, thank you.
orders93
New Contributor
This would be excellent to have.. especially with selling on Amazon, we have to cross reference what kit includes what... but if it were automatically associated to print on the packslip, that would be a great time saver for our shipping department!
brett9
First-timer (legacy)
I have two sales channels (Shopify and Amazon) and neither have options for kitting. So, we create new SKUs for these kits that we manually break apart to track inventory, which is a nightmare! If we're going to use ShipsStation to track our inventory now it is imperative for it to have the ability to take those SKUs and dissect them into the actual SKUs that they draw from.
amit4
First-timer (legacy)
Any update on this? have been waiting since I saw the above comment.
serkanyildiz84
First-timer (legacy)
Shipstations native inventory is an amazing solution for multichannel sellers. However i believe very important feature ( bundling) is missing. it needs product bundle ( kit ) option . many sellers are selling bundles and kits with different quantities of different skus and it seems torture that sellers need to adjust quantities manually once bundle items are sold. i attached a picture to give you a better idea to understand it. in that picture, bundle item contains 2 different skus with 1 qty each. in that example one sku has 49 qty another one has 186 qty so bundle sku shows quantity = 49 once this bundle sells , qty will be lowered for each sku by 1. please add split apart kit/bundle SKUs into individual component SKUs into inventory feature. Thanks in advance !
sales294
First-timer (legacy)
Strongvote: I agree and want this functionality too, but it may fall under this idea which I think serves this purpose and more. I was thinking votes may be better used there since it has a good backing. http://support.shipstation.com/forums/330429-product-feedback-fresh-ideas/suggestions/2982447-give-u...
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Good idea, @Amy! We'll be combining the feedback here to a similar idea to make sure we have a single laser focused idea instead of having a few dispersed ones.