cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caesar
First-timer (legacy)
We have a few websites that sell products to wholesalers. For example we will sell a case of a single SKU. Each case has 12 units. It would be nice if SS could allow us to setup virtual bundles that deducted multiple units of a single SKU.
200 Comments
rstewart
First-timer (legacy)
This is a great idea and very needed. The pick list and the packing slip would include everything needed to ship the order.
andrew22
First-timer (legacy)
At this time, we have pre-made "kits" but our fulfillment center can only see the Parent SKU. It would be great if this can be broken down to the Bill of Material level and each item is exposed for the pick/pack process, and decrement inventory accordingly. This would greatly help new associates being on-boarded and reduce the number of mispicks from happening.
evan
First-timer (legacy)
'+1 This is a really important feature and a great use of developer's time - huge value created, with a fairly simple implementation.
orders95
First-timer (legacy)
ShipStation does not support/have functionality for at this time. All product/SKU data will be 1:1 in terms of how it's presented to ShipStation as well for the native inventory solution. We have ShipStation linked to our website that we place our orders in and a few select items are a group, but have separate SKUs that need to be pulled from ShipStation inventory. Having to manual do this with so many items, it causes more incorrect inputs and more difficulty for our customers to be able to order what they are wanting properly. I could see this helping multiple businesses, and a great way to help insure less mistakes for businesses.
frank5
First-timer (legacy)
hurry up with this!!!! we need to have bundle inventory management working in SS. I have many "systems" / "kits" that are made up of SKUS that I need to track. the only work around at this moment is to prebuild these kits so I can store inventory that way... huge pain in the &%$#
twayner
First-timer (legacy)
You have my votes. We will move away from ship station by EOY if this is not implemented. How does SS offer inventory management, but then if we have a basic multi-pack? It basically renders the inventory management functionality useless for our needs, and create a ton of work outside of the system to ensure multi-packs are picked and consumed from inventory correctly.
sales257
First-timer (legacy)
PLEASE add this feature! Bundled sets help us sell more products, but at the cost of losing our ability to inventory accurately.
Kane1
First-timer (legacy)
How has this been 7 years and still no progress? Packs/bundles are so common in retail, this should have been a built-in feature from the start. We've almost 10,000 products and at least a third of those have sub-SKUs which are composed of kits/packs/bundles. It's tedious having to manually account for those on each order, day in and day out. There's also another feedback suggestion which is same concept with 200+ votes. That should be merged with this, which easily makes it the #2 most requested ShipStation feature.
travis_shoaf
First-timer (legacy)
(ie) [SKU: Buy 1 Get 1], [QTY: 2] As a single line item. This could be massively helpful in instance of preparing for the needed additional inventory as well as counting the proper numbers coming out of inventory.
hi4
First-timer (legacy)
Yes please! We need to split incoming orders that have a single SKU but represent a multipack, this will help us with inventory management in a big way.