cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caesar
First-timer (legacy)
We have a few websites that sell products to wholesalers. For example we will sell a case of a single SKU. Each case has 12 units. It would be nice if SS could allow us to setup virtual bundles that deducted multiple units of a single SKU.
200 Comments
marilyn1
First-timer (legacy)
This says "Planned"...but hasn't moved since 2017 and the idea was originally suggested over 7 years ago in 2012. When is this supposed to launch?
steph
Explorer
This would be game-changing. We can't use ShipStation for inventory right now, because all of our products are built out into various pack sizes from the master. We can't use Shipstation because we don't pre-build our packs. If we would be able to bundle and track master cases into the kitted packs, we could get rid of an entire system and streamline for our clients
webteam
First-timer
A relatively simple solution for your developers to implement that I imagine might work relatively well for people is to allow people to configure their kits inside of ShipStation so that they only really affect the pick ticket. Everywhere else, inside and upstream of ShipStation, kit items would look like a single product. Our work around: We use GroovePacker integrated with Shipstation. GroovePacker support this functionality and it allows us to work around this missing feature relatively well, but it would still be nice for us if the pick ticket from ShipStation could also include the sub-items of the kit. https://groovepacker.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/6000056952-how-to-setup-and-use-kits-o...
pkrawitz
First-timer (legacy)
The ability to map child items for bundled codes could be readily done using metafields. Shopify has many apps that can do this. Sad that SS can't handle.
slothsteadycust
First-timer (legacy)
Sometimes we sell things as a SET. It would be one SKU created for a SET that pulls from 2-3 different other SKUs. Right now there are no Groups, Kits, or Sets settings on ShipStation
jamie
Occasional Contributor
We've been patiently waiting for Shipstation to come around and support this functionality. Our primary product is a 5 piece card table and chair set that ships in two boxes. Why should I pay HUGE amounts of money for a third party app that just complicates my workflow and costs my company money. We just need Shipstation to support bundles/kits. You wouldn't believe the headache we have to go through just to ship these products (No package set automation is available, so you can't say "For this product ship in these two boxes"). Not to mention the inability to have multiple packages on Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime (SFP) orders that must use Amazon's Buy Shipping service. It's really frustrating for capable software to Almost do what you need it to.
support59
First-timer (legacy)
I would like to see this as well, with support for the individual items in the bundle to be able to have their own Customs information. Currently, we have to add the extra items to each order manually
rrhubart
First-timer (legacy)
It would really help us to be able to have kits in shipstation as the way we are currently set up we can not use the new scan to verify because alot of our orders contain kits that are not premade. multiple standalone products bundled together for a discount. it appears the framework is already there with the aliases set up. if one sku can mean one other sku, then it doesn't seem too far off to have one sku mean, x amount of this sku, and x amount of another sku.
service19
First-timer (legacy)
YES!! Please
elishia_morales
First-timer (legacy)
We are in need of a bundle options for our packages. We have the same items shipping and this would save us an enormous amount of time.