cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cs18
First-timer (legacy)
Track Customer Order Frequency. Have the ability to place rules, report on the number of orders a customer has placed. For example: Joe has placed 3 orders, he receives a free gift. Adding a step to that, the frequency a particular item/sku gets ordered.
95 Comments
jamie11
First-timer (legacy)
Would love to be able to add Order History (or number of previous orders) as a field on the packing slip. Similar to what others have said, I want an easy way to see who is a regular customer vs a new customer.
micah
First-timer (legacy)
Our company is trying to work in a gift program for our customers. It would make things a lot easier for us (since shopify does not), if shipstation could some how show us maybe a column stating how many orders this customer has previously + the current order that im looking at. What we are trying to do is, every time a customer places a order for the first time, there would be a way we could see that in shipstation on the main order page. That way when we are packing packages, we can slip in that gift for them.
rich2
Occasional Contributor
We were doing it via the API, but it broke during the API transition this month and based on how you have created the replacement API we are not sure we will be able to do it again. It seems like the new API is built for simply recreating the GUI. This was a perfect example where we used the API to meet business demands that weren't present in the GUI. When it did work, we had a view in our internal program that let us, for a given date rage, view the number of orders by customer ID, email address, etc; basically any useful field.
jason10
Occasional Contributor
I'd like to see some kind of star rating system that takes into account both number of orders and dollar amount (based on an overall average) so I can identify a "good" customer from a first-timer. I don't have any specific program in place, but sometimes I might like to throw in a freebie for an awesome customer or know where not to waste my time on a trouble customer that has little order history. I'll be honest and say that it would be one way I'd prioritize my level of customer service. I think in general, the point is to know who your good customers are at a glance and then decide what you want to do with that information.
martin6
First-timer (legacy)
I would like to have a column setup that shows the number of times a customer has ordered from us. So that I could do a sort by this information and print them out in batches.
martin6
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, we run our business based on a subscription model so our customers are generally repeat customers. It would be nice to easily batch people that are receiving their 1st month or 2nd or 6th and so on. This way they can print, sort, and pack in the warehouse for a particular month.
jesse9
First-timer (legacy)
Generating a sales report based on customer in order to easily understand who your repeat customers are. The logic is already there as it appears in the customer overview section as to who your top 5 customers are. A report showing repeat buyers who help us easily market to those customers who maybe looking for wholesale deals and offers.
betterplace
New Contributor
Just added three votes to this. You can hover over a customers name and it will show you the number of orders, total revenue, and how much they've bought over the past year. Handy, for a quick glimpse at that one customer. But a criteria for use in rules, "Total Customer Orders" or "Total Customer Revenue" would let us tag or add notes to the orders to let us know that these are important customers, or that they might be due some kind of special treatment, like upgraded shipping.
info119
First-timer (legacy)
Can we have an option within Orders List to see which of the orders in there is by a Returning Customer? That would be of greta help as we tend to expedite those orders. Maybe we can then click on them and see the order history.
catherine1
First-timer
We include a thank you card with each order, and would like to acknowledge repeat customers. Including a field in the orders list to indicate repeat customers would be great. A bonus would be easy access to the number of orders and total value of purchases - filtering and sorting.