cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cs18
First-timer (legacy)
Track Customer Order Frequency. Have the ability to place rules, report on the number of orders a customer has placed. For example: Joe has placed 3 orders, he receives a free gift. Adding a step to that, the frequency a particular item/sku gets ordered.
95 Comments
info87
First-timer (legacy)
I agree that this feature is necessary. I'm super surprised it's not and has been pending for SO long!
neurogum
First-timer (legacy)
Hi - We would like to send our first time customers a welcome insert in their shipment, and would like a way for Shipstation to segment those customers (either via email or order quantities). Can this be implemented? Thanks, Kent
bradley
First-timer (legacy)
There should be red box on the Order Details page just like the mutlti QTY red box feature. It needs to light up on this page so its very clear that its a REPEAT customer.
ryan26
First-timer (legacy)
When I hover over a customer name, it shows me the number of previous orders from that customer. This is information I want to be able to see at a glance, instead of having to hover over each name in the list. It would let me quickly identify repeat customers vs. new customers. Better yet, I would like to see the products ordered previously on hover or on click of the number in that column.
ttodd
First-timer (legacy)
This is VERY needed! We have customers that we mail food/meal orders to. We need to have the order frequency listed on the FedEx tracking label to identify which receipes/welcome materials will be sent to the customer.
alli1
First-timer (legacy)
I agree - this is a very needed feature. Even the ability to add a color coded tag (we do this with Amazon Prime orders for ease of prioritizing shipments) would be helpful as we could click to see the overall order total and previous purchases. Hovering is not enough.
cindy3
First-timer (legacy)
Hello! When will this be implemented? People have been asking for this feature since 2013. It's still not been created.
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Hey @Cindy, thanks for checking in. We're still interested in this idea and would like to keep it open while we work on prioritizing it. In the meantime, can you tell us about what kinds of things you'd like to do when tracking your customers orders?
catherine1
First-timer
Commenting again to say I'd still like to see this as a feature. Including little extras in customers' orders is common for many of us, and being able to further customize their packages based on how well the customer knows us would make for an even better experience all around. For example, maybe I'd send first time customers a "getting to know us" postcard, or a small gift for customers making their third purchase. It would also be great to easily flag repeat customers who are making their first purchase in over a year, or who has spent a certain amount of money in the past two years. I'd like to be able to include different gifts/info/cards with a customer's order depending on how many times they've purchased from me. Also, being able to filter for e.g. repeat customers who are making their first purchase in over a year would be great.
info119
First-timer (legacy)
You already show frequency of customer orders but provided that we hover over customer name, which is extra steps to be done and is cumbersome in the end. Can you make it at least as a column optional where order total from their history with the store will be shown??