cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cs18
First-timer (legacy)
Track Customer Order Frequency. Have the ability to place rules, report on the number of orders a customer has placed. For example: Joe has placed 3 orders, he receives a free gift. Adding a step to that, the frequency a particular item/sku gets ordered.
95 Comments
Näak
Occasional Contributor
I second Ruslan It would be very helpful to be able to create a filter based on Total orders for the customer, Total Shipping orders and Gross Revenue for the customer. (even if only data for the last 12 months is being covered) Please forward this request to the development team, I think it would enhance ShipStation greatly if implemented.
t_1
New Contributor
Agreed! This upgrade and seeing columns for "Lifetime spent" and "Total Orders" would be fantastic! It will likely save me 2-4 hours each week!
info174
First-timer (legacy)
As Naak said, as a starting point, even just the last 12 months would be great, and it should be an incredibly easy task for the developers. If it's their first order ever, or even in the last year minimum, I'd love to flag that order for an internal note so that we can add a special note or throw in a freebie. It's an easy undertaking that your customers have been requesting since the year after your launch....
alexis1
First-timer
What I'd like to have is the ability to make a filter so I can add a tag for returning customers so that I can see it at a glance, or a column or something else that makes this immediately visible. I like to thank returning customers with a note or a freebie but I can't do that if it's not visible at a glance since I can't mouse over each customer. It doesn't appear to be available as a filterable criteria. Thank you 🙂
Näak
Occasional Contributor
I got a way to do this.. It is more complicated than what SS could do by simply letting us putting filter based on Customer : Total order. It could be simple as : IF total order IS 1 or less Then add a Tag - New customer. That would be a little better than what I am doing at the moment. In order to do this: 1. Tag all your current customer as a Customer. 2. Create a Tag - New Customer 3. Create a new rule - 3.1 Only apply these actions to orders that match specific criteria 3.2 Order Tags - Are Empty 3.3 Add a Tag - New Customer. Then after each batch of new customer you have to tag them as Customer.... We are trying this. It is not perfect. Shipstation, You could just give us acces to : Total Order. And we will set rules that we want based of that.
acrobolix
First-timer (legacy)
I would like to have an automation rule created based on Total Order(s) by customer, so that I can see them at a glance, or have a tag, label, or anything applied to the Order, so that I can see when a customer has placed an order before. Currently I have to hover over each name in the order queue to see if they've placed an order, then I have to input an internal note for my team to recognize and reward these returning customers. This would greatly improve my workflow.
12ka4_pp
First-timer (legacy)
Wow this feature request was initiated in 2015 and here we are in 2020 and people are still trying to figure this out? What is needed is simple-- A COLUMN IN ORDERS LIST THAT DISPLAYS NUMBER OF TIMES A CUSTOMER HAS ORDERED IN LAST 12 MONTHS (better if you make this customizable where it can be changed from 1 month - 12 months). Keeping repeat customers happy is more profitable than trying to acquire new customers. Most important thing for any business to know is who are their repeat customers.
Näak
Occasional Contributor
'@shipstation - Where is this widget?
shipping36
First-timer (legacy)
I would like to see a sort area for New Customers and Repeat Customers on the order processing area. This will allow us to target the New Customers in a different Marketing approach. Shopify has an identifier on there end if a new customer orders or repeat. I would think if they have the coding on there end its just a plug in on ShipStations side.
info174
First-timer (legacy)
Why is this not a feature yet. There is obvious need/value in being able to tag first time customers. We want to write special notes on their packing slips, give them a welcome gift, etc... but this long requested feature still doesn't exist. Were there hundreds of votes for a new color palette on the backend? I doubt it. Please focus your energy on what your customers want.