cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JCooper
Contributor

We use the Advanced Search option to sort/process orders by product name. If we come across an order while on the screen with search results, the system is unable to place an order on hold. The box pops up on the center of the screen saying Hold Until, with the circle spinning in the middle, but never completes. As of now, we have to be on the main Orders screen to put orders on hold, which could result in an order accidentally being processed.

6 Comments
Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hello @JCooper

Thank you for being a part of our community and for reaching out. Have you been able to reach out to our support team and get this resolved or is this still occuring for you? 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager 

JCooper
Contributor

Hi Erin,

I've seen it work a few times, but 8/10 attempts are thwarted with the spinning circle of death, so it hasn't been completely resolved yet.

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hi JCooper, 

For this specifically, when this happens are you reaching out to open a case with support? I feel like this is going to be your best option as they have the tools to find the root of this issue. 

Contact ShipStation Support 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager 

JCooper
Contributor

It's just so sporatic, I'd hate to waste anyone's time by reaching out, and then not having the issue pop up for the support team. I'll try the next time it happens, thank you for the advice!

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

I totally understand where you are coming from. Things that are sporadic like that are definitely harder to troubleshoot, but I think you have the right idea by reaching out when/if it happens again. You are so welcome, have an amazing weekend!

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager 

JCooper
Contributor

Thank you so much, you as well!