cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
sergei_tolmache
First-timer (legacy)
Please add phone number to Advanced Search criteria. When a customer calls and leaves a message in most cases phone number is all we have to find his order.
21 Comments
nick
Occasional Contributor
Please add this!
cgpoland
First-timer (legacy)
This suggestion is going to have it's second birthday in a couple of months. Is there an update?
stephenblake199
First-timer (legacy)
Done yet?
alan5
First-timer (legacy)
Any news on this, it would be very valuable. This request started 3 years ago and still no update?
sales180
Contributor
So it has been 3 1/2 years and no answers or updates on this.... Hello????
dfrederick
First-timer (legacy)
you guys are really killing me ....I run a large volume business not all through shipstation ....if you cant process orders because you don't answer the phone or what you...then what's the point in giving you my month subscription? I have left messages and emails and so on... this is the worst customer service EVER!! just like AT&T ....my god!
Status changed to: Under Review

ARCreef
Contributor

How is this still not a feature????

It would take so little time to code this,  this really is unacceptable.

Search for a customer or order number by phone number should have been a feature from the very beginning, day 1.  Honestly, we are looking to switch platforms and I said before we switch let me just check to see if they've added this or not after all these years of wanting it, this will be my deciding factor.  So disappointing that we got forced into V3 yet real valuable functionality like search by phone number are simply ignored.