cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nikita
First-timer (legacy)
For example we have 3 business running and they don't have an option to export the orders (it's not amazon/ebay). So we use 3 manual stores and sometimes we have errors, an order that is shipped from 1 manual stores, actually needed to be shipped from other. Having an option to transfer order would be great. Thanks
21 Comments
jonjakoblich
First-timer (legacy)
Since the label and packing slip document sizes are tied to the store, and I run a drop shipping store with multiple users who log in, I need different stores and the ability to move an order to a different store in case I need another supplier to fulfill. Alternatively, allowing different users to print documents on different sizes would be better for me.
PrintPlayGames
New Contributor
Yup, this would be super useful! If just for the fact of if you are creating manual orders and you do it in the wrong store. Now I have to cancel, and redo all the order info.
ali1
First-timer (legacy)
yes please!
irehposolihp
First-timer (legacy)
Same! This would be a very useful feature especially with us running two different manual stores and orders (at times +100) often get imported to the wrong store. Thanks!
breanna1
First-timer (legacy)
I'd like to be able to move a manual order that I've created from 1 store to the next. Can we enable that?
storetech
First-timer
I just had orders get imported to the wrong store somehow, it is crucial to be able to move these to the correct store!
dderus
First-timer (legacy)
I have daily packings and monthly subscriptions. I'd like to move the monthly boxes to their own store and deal with them all at once
info188
First-timer (legacy)
Yes please.. I often import to the wrong store.. then they're stuck there, and I can't even reload to a different store without first changing their order #'s to avoid conflicts. Just moving orders between stores would be super helpful for me, if it's not already possible.
Craig
Occasional Contributor
Even more strange is that occasionally ShipStation moves an order from one store to another randomly. And then there is no way to put it back where it belongs. This would be so helpful instead of deleting and recreating orders.
Status changed to: Investigating