cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
changeover
New Contributor

When you go to the printing setup, you have the option to pick 4"x6", 8.5"x11" etc. which is nice. The problem is, you cannot specify your settings for each individual category. My specific problem (see attached screenshot) is that I need my printing settings for my 'Label' shipments to my customers to be 4" x 6" since I have a 4x6 label printer. The 'Return Label' settings, I need to be '8.5"x11" 2 per page' as this is the label I provide my customers in .pdf format when they open a return. Of course not every customer will have a 4x6 label printer, so for every return, I am forced to go into settings, and change both my 'Label' and 'Return Label' settings to '8.5"x11" 2 per page' since I do not have an option to change only my 'Return Label' settings to always be '8.5"x11" 2 per page'. Then after printing my return label, I think have to go back into my settings and change it back to 4x6 for both options.

So I'm just asking for maybe the dev team to create the option to be able to change only my 'Return Label' settings to '8.5"x11" 2 per page' and not both the label and return label, and never have to go into my printing settings every single time I have a return, and then go back in and change it all back.

1 Comment
changeover
New Contributor

printingsettings.jpg