Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch Us Grow Instant Giveaway

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hello All, 

We are so excited to have everyone here so we wanted to celebrate with you. The first 25 people to comment on this post will receive a very special piece of swag to commemorate the opening day of our new Community. I won't ruin the surprise, but let's just say we are excited to grow this community with you. 

Comment below and keep your eyes peeled over the next week for more fun events and giveaways to come. 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager 

26 REPLIES 26

arihalby
First-timer

Shipstation Is hands down the best platform for online sellers. Customer service great too. Hope im from the first 25 comments I want the swag  😉

Night40
First-timer

Looking forward to exciting news from shipstation in 2021!

superlove
First-timer

Thanks for what y'all do!  Excited to see our special piece of swag.  I will wear it proudly. 

Nate Supelove

Dhiren
New Contributor

Hi Erin.

This is great. I remember attending shipstation university events and they were fun too. 

You guys are amazing;

Dhiren

biagio85
New Contributor

Woohoo. Maybe some of these topics will be integrated into shipstation now that they are pushing this.

ZachD
New Contributor

Swag! I want in on this. Is it digital swag? A shirt would be cool.

kmc
First-timer

look forward to find helpful info and other users share their tip using shipstation

BoatCarpetSales
New Contributor

Looking to expand my Shipstation knowledge.  I find that it has way more capabilities than I realize!

Silindza
New Contributor

Just found this community.  Only been on ship station for a few months, but it has been a game changer.  Glad to be here!

vcv
Contributor

We've used Shipstation since 2016 and still learn new things to improve our shipping process.

PattyF
New Contributor

Can't wait for the swag surprise! ZachD and I love ShipStation and use it everyday!

jchin1234
Contributor

Always looking for ways to improve! Shipstation's helped us with our workflow indefinitely. 

Hoping everyone is willing to share their tips & tricks.

andresSam
First-timer

PATTYF THE SHIP STATION PROFIT AND ZACHY D are in for the free swag

PDecor
Rookie

Looking forward to all the planned improvements for international shipping as well as Product Kitting/Bundling capabilities! Thank you ShipStation for all your positive action in these areas!

SnatchedbyL
First-timer

So happy to be apart of this community!

AprilW
Explorer

Great! Looking forward to a new year with ShipStation..and excited to receive the swag!

masonfabian
Super User
Super User

I use shipstation so much! Happy to see new things happening on your end.

warehousesshq
New Contributor

ShipStation is the best discovery we ever made for our business.  The software is seamless and helps me keep my promise of fast shipping to our loyal customers.  Thank you for everything.  Excited to be a part of the new community feature! - Jeff ; Warehouse Manager ; Safe and Sound HQ

CindyPL
New Contributor

Thanks for letting me know about your new community!

SMLXLDirect
First-timer

looking forward to checking this community out and hope to learn from others

Karol
New Contributor

Ship Station has been a huge help in keeping our ecomm sales organized and has made processing orders a lot more efficient. Big fan of the platform!

scslovensky
First-timer

Recently started using shipstation and I can honestly tell you it makes processing orders a piece of cake

Jwatson
First-timer

Long time user...first time caller! Couldn't have handles the holiday rush without ShipStation! 

Marc
New Contributor

Nice to see a push for some community assistance!

Looking forward to grow with ShipStation in 2021.

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hello everyone, 

Thank you so much for all of your excitement and participation. This giveaway is now closed but tomorrow there will be more fun to come! We can't wait to see you all around! Messages will go out to all of our winners shortly. 

-Erin: Your Friendly Community Manager