cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ability to rearrange customs information for items on orders.

RearzDiapers
Occasional Contributor

It would be beneficial to have the ability to reorder the custom entries on orders, given that ShipStation does not provide a default arrangement. Currently, the items from an order appear in random order under the customs declaration part.  Having the flexibility to rearrange the custom item entries on orders would greatly enhance our workflow. Additionally, implementing a logical order for these entries would be an improvement, but at minimum, having any level of control over their arrangement would be appreciated.

Currently, you would need to copy and paste into new fields. This will help with customs information on the package as carriers often display the first item in the customs entries section to display a package description. 

We ship products that need a degree of discreetness, so listing the most discreet item first allows us to provide accurate customs information while also providing our customers with a degree of discreetness on the package. 

10 REPLIES 10

DND4Life
Contributor

what system are you using with shipstation? Shopify, Amz..?

RearzDiapers
Occasional Contributor

Bigcommerce 

DND4Life
Contributor

Gotcha, have you looked into 3rd party integrations or are you looking for shipstation native?

RearzDiapers
Occasional Contributor

Is there a way to do this either way? 

DND4Life
Contributor

So, I don't believe this is possible through shipstation as of now, but depending on your budget/ order volume, I could suggest integrations that might be what you are looking for.

RearzDiapers
Occasional Contributor

I know it is not available through shipstation which is why I submitted a feature request. Can you tell me what this integration is? 

DND4Life
Contributor

Actually, based on those parameters. My contact said" they wouldn't have the ability to rearrange them we'd place them based on what they told us was most "discreet" first"

RearzDiapers
Occasional Contributor

So what is this integration?

DND4Life
Contributor

It would be a custom integration with the company dataautomation. I can send you more details in a dm if you want to check them out.

RearzDiapers
Occasional Contributor

Sure feel free.