cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Bulk rate shopping

trisha-e2e
Occasional Contributor

I love Shipstation but I am considering moving my business to Easypost. Currently they are the only platform that I know of that will rate shop in bulk. Since the majority of my orders already have weights and dimensions configured, the only thing I have left to do is determine the cheapest carrier and service so I can create my shipping labels. Currently Shipstation is only capable of rate shopping one order at a time. Easypost has the capabilities of doing it in large batches but it doesn't have the user friendly interface that Shipstation has. Is this something that Shipstation is planning to add?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello @trisha-e2e!

Thank you for your post and for being a valued ShipStation user. We have some fantastic news to share with you! We're thrilled to introduce our new shipping strategies, offering you the benefits of bulk-rate shopping. We've attached a help center article with all the details. If you need any additional assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at Support@shipstation.com. We're always here to help!

Happy Shipping!

-Cara

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello @trisha-e2e!

Thank you for your post and for being a valued ShipStation user. We have some fantastic news to share with you! We're thrilled to introduce our new shipping strategies, offering you the benefits of bulk-rate shopping. We've attached a help center article with all the details. If you need any additional assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at Support@shipstation.com. We're always here to help!

Happy Shipping!

-Cara

trisha-e2e
Occasional Contributor

Thank you, Cara. I have not had a chance to go through the article and start implementing yet but sounds very promising! thanks!