cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ShipStation integration with Customer Hub and Return Prime

cfrobles
First-timer

I have downloaded all three APPs above. ShipStation should evaluate integrating with Customer Hub and Return Prime. I realize ShipStation offers a Return Portal, however, it only seems to allow for the merchant to pay for returns. Return Prime gives us the flexibility to either offer Free Returns or Have the customer pay for their returns. Further their way of facilitating a return makes life easy for the merchant. Customer Hub, on the other hand, offer a very professional UI of the ACCOUNTS page in Shopify. I setup a Menu tab in their Accounts Portal for "Tracking My Order" in the expectation that ShipStation could provide a link to the shipment tracking for my customers. I am being told by ShipStation support that this is not possible. I have also asked the APP owners to reach out to ShipStation, in the hope you all can forge together an integration that works for everyone. Thank you

1 REPLY 1

CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello @cfrobles!

Thank you for your post and suggestion. I recommend that you request Customer Hub and Return Prime to sign up as ShipStation Partners, which they can do here. This process may take some time, but I encourage you to share this feature request with those partners.

We appreciate you!

-Cara