cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Can I create a second shipment in the same order?

Macsmith230
New Contributor

I have the new view enabled, and with that, I can't figure out how to create a new shipment. If I revert to the old view I see the button called 'Create another shipment', but I cannot find a similar option now.

We shipped a multi-package shipment to a customer, then realized we had forgotten one box. In the old days, we'd hit the 'create another shipment' button and then ship the forgotten box from the same order. With the new view I just can't figure out how to do it. 

Am I just missing something totally right in front of my face or did they get rid of this option? Is there a workaround? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArtcraftDJ
New Contributor

At the top left of the order detail screen there should be the word SHIPMENT with a + sign next to it.

Click the + sign to add another shipment.  Sorry I haven't figured out how to upload an image on here.  Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ArtcraftDJ
New Contributor

At the top left of the order detail screen there should be the word SHIPMENT with a + sign next to it.

Click the + sign to add another shipment.  Sorry I haven't figured out how to upload an image on here.  Hope this helps.

You are amazing, thank you for letting me know...it was right in front of me all along!

inneroak
New Contributor