cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Field Integration into Shipstation

AlexRevzin
New Contributor

Hello,

Most of my products are personalized. Amazon has the ability now to use a custom now box When a customer entered personalization it's should be imported to the ship station and printed on the packing slip. Now I have to go to the Amazon dashboard and manually write personalization on the packing slip. This is very inconvenient when I have a lot of orders in November and December that impact my business. This feature works at the Etsy store but not Amazon. 

6 REPLIES 6

NEV
Contributor

Have you tried using [Buyer Notes] on your packing slip within shipstation? Does the personalization import on the order information box in shipstation at all?

AlexRevzin
New Contributor

Yes If I add manually personalization in buyer notes it's printed on the packing slip, however I would like to be already imported from Amazon not entered manually. NO it does not import at all 

Hey there @NEV! Thanks for sharing this potential solution! 

@AlexRevzin, I'm totally with you that you want to see this information imported. Although it is not directly imported, we do have a solution available! Please check out this article from our Knowledge Base about the Amazon integration! You'll see a tip that mentions our partners at DataAutomation that might be what you're looking for! 

I hope this helps! 🙂 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

Daniel504
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

I'm using SellerActions for that purpose. They're importing customized Amazon Order Data into ShipStation. Works for me very well especially in busy seasons.

Hi @Daniel504! Thanks for sharing your solution! Teamwork makes the dream work! 🙂 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

NickH
New Contributor

@AlexRevzin Hopefully you've found a solution that fits you! If not, I'll offer another solution. I built CustomSync.app.

And it has a bunch of cool features:
- Choose where you display the customization: item options, Internal Notes, Customer Notes, etc.
- Include/exclude surface names, item names, quantity, etc.

See the image for current configuration options.

6ihK6XQ