cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook orders leaving code in the "Note From Buyer"

Daylon
Occasional Contributor

We are setup for taking orders from Facebook and when they come over to ShipStation from Shopify the coding for the order along with its Facebook order ID get dropped into the "Note From Buyer" section. We use "Note From Buyer" for our gift notes and the Facebook orders are getting mixed in with them. Anyone else know how to solve this?

3 REPLIES 3

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hello @Daylon,  

Thanks for being a part of our community and for reaching out. I would recommend reaching out to support team to further investigate and troubleshoot this with you. If you are having trouble creating a ticket/chat, you can send us an email at support@shipstation.com. 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager 

Daylon
Occasional Contributor

Hello Erin,

I'd love to reach out to the support team but they must be very busy as I have a support case that has been open for 5 months. I understand there is a lot going on with shipstations updates and so forth but I don't have a whole lot of faith in my issues being resolved these days. 

Hello @Daylon

Thanks for getting back to me. I can understand that waiting for resolution that long could be disheartening, however, some issues take longer to action and fix than others. I would still recommend reaching out to support to report this as this is how we track the issues that are most impacting all of our users. The more reports of the same issue we receive the easier it is for us to investigate, understand it's true impact, and find ways to prioritize action. 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager