cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant update my stores

Cash
New Contributor

An error occurred attempting to update orders: String or binary data would be truncated. The statement has been terminated.

3 REPLIES 3

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hello @Cash

Welcome to the Community, we are so happy to have you here with us.

This error will most likely need to be something you need to reach out to support directly to fix, but there is a step that you can try before reaching out. I would recommend reconfiguring your selling channel and attempting a store refresh as this will likely be the first thing support will have you attempt anyways.

Navigate to Settings(wrench icon) > Selling Channels > Store Set up > 'Connection next to that selling channel and follow the prompts. Once this is complete you will want to attempt another refresh of this selling channel. 

If this does not work, contact support and let them know that you have already attempted a store reconfiguration but it did not fix the error. 

Please let us know how it goes either way. 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager 

It didn't work

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hey @Cash

Thanks for letting us know, I had a feeling that might be the case. I see that you were already able to create a ticket with our support team for this and I am also private messaging you some further instructions. 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager