cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration for CS-Cart newer than 4.6.3 NEEDED

agtred99
New Contributor

CS-Cart 4.6.3 was released October 31st, 2017 and they're now on 4.17.2 with Multi-Vendor versions now (like ETSY with multiple sellers).

CS-Cart has dramatically grown since 2017 and many software owners are in need of a new  module that'll support the newer cs-cart versions to allow their vendors (aka sellers) to be able to connect their stores as well.  This is my issue too and would be greatly appreciated if you could make it work.  I'm running CS-Cart version 4.15.1 SP2 multivendor plus.

Here is one of the CS-Cart threads of people looking for an updated integration solution.

https://forum.cs-cart.com/t/shipstation-intergration/56960

3 REPLIES 3

DND4Life
Contributor

Are you looking for something native to shipstation?

agtred99
New Contributor

I guess I'm not 100% sure on what you mean by "something native to shipstation".  I'm not looking for a 3rd party app that will connect CS-Cart and shipstation together.  Shipstation offers a store connector add-on that you can download for CS-Cart up to version 4.6.3 released in 2017 (it appears to work only for a single store).  However, CS-Cart is now at version 4.17.2 released in 2023 with Multi-Vendor versions (Think of the Etsy marketplace and how it has multiple sellers - each seller on etsy can connect to shipstation).  The current connector for shipstation is out of date by 6 years and I'm hoping that they will look at that and update their store connector to support the Multi-Vendor versions.

DND4Life
Contributor

Ah! I understand now. Yeah I know of some 3rd party solutions but you''re in more of a waiting game