cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Addtional Shipping options

Jfish360
First-timer

Trying to get some ups express packages shipped out and arrive on Saturday. Cannot find the addtional shipping options. I see the guide online where you set the location, carrier, type, weight,size, etc and then they show a tab for additional shipping options. We dont have this tab.

1 REPLY 1

SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee

Hello!

That is certainly strange. I checked in my account on several different UPS services and Saturday Delivery appears to be available. Here is a screenshot of the shipping sidebar (keep in mind you have to have the service selected in the Service drop-down for the Other Shipping Options to show the available options): 

SuperMgr-Sarah_0-1614985619849.png

If you either don't have a service selected yet, or the service selected doesn't support Saturday Delivery, the option won't appear (though, the "Other Shipping Options" section should still be there). 

Something else to consider - when you are in the grid view for your orders, you can drag-and-drop these shipping sidebar sections so they appear in any sequence you wish. Maybe the sections are in a different order than what's in the screenshot?

Finally, maybe try clearing your browser cache - sometimes that could clear up some unusual display issues.

If none of that is helpful, I suggest contacting ShipStation Support to have them look into this further. 

Sarah H.
Austin, Tx