cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serious malfunctions for Australian users

aussieseller
New Contributor

Why Aussie users have serious malfunctions and limited options?

Myself, I have been using this limited functional program for over the year with heaps issues but never solved them on time or fixed it at all.

1. There aren't real "contact us" instructions. They are outdated pages and extracted answers from outdated help pages when I ask why I can't use "CONTACT US" burton.

2. Can't connect Amazon ES (Spain), and got the answer that says ask Amazon support. ??? Do you have any ideas how Amazon seller support works?

3. Shipment confirmation never worked properly and never intend to correct the function over the years.

4. Tracking update never worked and never intend to correct them over the years.

5. Missing import orders from Amazon markets. waiting and waiting BUT still paying subscription fees without any compensations for my time loss.

What is Shipstaion doing in Australian users?

3 REPLIES 3

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hey @aussieseller

Welcome to the community, we are so happy to have you here.

I am sorry to hear that you have had this experience. I hear you and I have provided this feedback to the relevant leadership. Since other members of the community will unlikely be able to assist I am going to DM you so we can look into the actionable items listed in this post. 

Thank you again for your candor. 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager 

gtss
First-timer

I am also waiting on a solution for the following

3. Shipment confirmation never worked properly and never intend to correct the function over the years.

4. Tracking update never worked and never intend to correct them over the years.

6. and now images have stopped showing on tracking page

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hello @gtss

Thank you so much for being a part of our community and for your comment. 

Are you speaking in reference to your current open ticket with senior support to address delivery confirmations not being sent out? If so, this fix is currently in progress as we speak. I do not have an ETA but the moment this is resolved you will be notified. 

As far as the images no longer showing up on the tracking page, you may need to reach out to support and start a new ticket for this concern. If you are having trouble with this please feel free to let me know and I am more than happy to help you get a ticket set up. 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager