cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipstation Connect bug on MacOS

Shipster
Contributor

Today, Shipstation Connect started to refuse legitimate logins. After reinstalling on the advice of Support, it did accept the login, but failed to work. If you are having the same problem, the solution is to refuse to accept the helper that it is trying to install. That updates it to 4.2.0 which appears to be completely broken on an M1 Monterey installation. 

Support did not seem to know about this. It was a workaround I found myself.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey there @Shipster and @Motovation

Thank you for posting in the community! 

I can confirm that we were having troubles with login on ShipStation Connect on Friday. I am pleased to report that those have since been resolved. 

If you are still experiencing the login issue that you've described, please reach out to our support team so that we can investigate it directly right away! 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Motovation
First-timer

Having the same issue for us today as well on the same Mac platform. Made a forum account just to post this comment. This also happened on Sept. 9th as well - same exact issue, and took until about 4:30pm that day for them to fix the log in issues.

Hey there @Shipster and @Motovation

Thank you for posting in the community! 

I can confirm that we were having troubles with login on ShipStation Connect on Friday. I am pleased to report that those have since been resolved. 

If you are still experiencing the login issue that you've described, please reach out to our support team so that we can investigate it directly right away! 

Having the same problem just now. Shipstation Connect won't accept my login.

MacOS Big Sur 11.7, intel i7 processor

Shipstation Connect 4.2.0

ewestp
New Contributor

Just got it resolved by moving Shipstation Connect to the trash and reinstalling.

hey there @ewestp

Thank you for sharing this troubleshooting step worked for you! 

It's terrific news to see you back up and running like normal! 🙂 

funnets
First-timer

Shipstation connect still seems to be broken on M1 Monterey 12.6.  Uninstalling and reloading doesn't work.  Can't even get it to bring up the log-in screen

Howdy @funnets

We are thrilled you've joined us here in the community! 

I am sorry to hear that you're seeing ShipStation Connect issues. If you have not done so yet, please reach out to our support team as well with this report so that we can investigate with you directly.