Submit a ticket

melanie3
First-timer

Hi,

I would like to submit a ticket, because I can't print a shipping lablel

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Hey there @melanie3

Thanks for joining us here in the community. We definitely want to get you helped out!

For immediate and direct service, please reach out to our support department via email or chat widget. If you click the ? icon in your top right hand corner, and select the GET HELP button, you'll be automatically navigated to our knowledge base screens and, after a moment, see a chat icon populate in the bottom right hand corner. 

Without more detail, I don't really have any additional steps to take ahead of time. I'm confident that our support team is ready to assist you and get you back to shipping like normal! 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

Legends
Occasional Contributor

Same happened to us. Spend 2 hours with support with remote viewing to figure out the same issue.

I had downloaded the newest driver for our Zebra printer and it seems there was a problem there. Try reinstalling the older driver, that might help. That didn't fix any of the other issues, we are just able to now print a label after waiting 3 minutes and you may or may not have paid the correct postage, but you have a label.

info378
First-timer

Hello,

We are also unable to view the generated UPS Label, we have a tracking number but the label did not print to our Zebra label printer and we are unable to download the generated label it says the PDF is blank and cannot download. 

We also cannot get to the "Chat Now" to get help via chat are your systems down?

Hey there @info378

Thanks for joining us in the community! 

I followed up on your issue and saw that you were able to get the chat assistance you needed, and those labels printed! When you run into direct issues like labels not printing in that way, you 100% did the right thing reaching out to support for the quickest assistance. 🙂 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!