cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to schedule UPS pickup "No shipments were found for this date."

shipping
Contributor

Trying to schedule UPS pickup "No shipments were found for this date."  I have 5 to be picked up.

Why am I getting this error?

2021-07-26_082654.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Hey there @shipping

Thanks for bringing this to the community! 

When we see that shipments are not showing up during pick-up scheduling, the first things I like to check are: the ship date matches to the orders, the ship from location matches to the orders, and lastly that the carrier you are attempting to set that pick up with matches to the orders. 

I know these may seem like "well of course I checked that" type solutions, but i've seen it 1000 times so just want to make sure that every i is dotted and every t is crossed. 

If you double check each of these things, and are still unable to get those packages to show up, I would highly recommend reaching out to our Support Team via Chat so that we can look more directly into your account specifically to ensure there isn't any backend processes getting hung up preventing that scheduling action. 

I hope this helps my friend! 🙂 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

No, the ship date is not the same as the date we receive the order. Like today I have 4 orders that came in yesterday after closing to be shipped tomorrow Friday 30th, and I'm trying to schedule a pickup for Friday 30th using shipstation The system won't' let me.

Because everything we do is custom made to order sometimes we receive an order with payment and that item won't ship for 2 to 14 days

Good morning @shipping

Thanks for providing this clarifying information! Totally with you that the order date and the ship date wouldn't match in those cases, and thats absolutely fine!

The date i'm trying to match is the ship date connected to the label, and the date in the Schedule Pick-Up request.

Especially with it seeming like you are still actively seeing this behavior, I want to make sure that we can investigate this to the root of the issue. I would absolutely recommend contacting our support team via chat so that an agent can check into those shipments and scheduling in real time with you! I am very confident that bring you resolution to this issue you are running into. 

I hope this helps! 🙂 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!