cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPS Sure Post

1939Atlas
New Contributor

We are using the UPS Sure Post service and the UPS website is no longer showing the USPS tracking number. Has a change been made that will no longer show this tracking information?

5 REPLIES 5

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hello @1939Atlas

Thanks as always for being a part of our community and for your post. I can see that currently this is related to an open claim with our support team. Are you seeing this on all of your Sure Post shipments or only the one related to your current claim? 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager 

I'm seeing this on all of our Sure Post shipments. No USPS tracking information at all.

I'm seeing this on all Sure Post shipments. The UPS website is not providing the USPS tracking information or USPS link any longer. Here is tracking for order # 117099.

Last Updated: 05/25/2023 9:38 A.M. EST

Tracking Number

1Z906A60YT11522941

Service

UPS SurePost

Weight

1.20 LBS

Shipment Category

Package

Shipped / Billed On

05/24/2023

sales244
Contributor

something like 50% of UPS surepost packages are delivered by UPS anyway and my guess is that the labels coming up without USPS tracking info on them are packages that UPS intends to deliver themselves.  At least that was my first thought when I noticed they changed the labels.

At the time of printing the label there's no way of knowing if the package will be delivered by UPS or USPS. Our labels are printing with both tracking numbers and the UPS website is not providing the USPS tracking information. Only noted that the order is a Sure Post shipment. Here is what I see.

Last Updated: 05/25/2023 9:38 A.M. EST

Tracking Number

1Z906A60YT11522941

Service

UPS SurePost

Weight

1.20 LBS

Shipment Category

Package

Shipped / Billed On

05/24/2023