cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wix Integration - "product not available in your location"

MckillerArt
New Contributor

When  customer goes to finish an order out in the cart on my website, after filling out the address and trying to create the order, it says "product not available in your location". Doesn't work for anywhere in US. Only Domestic US is turned on. In the shipstation site under orders it shows my past orders that have worked. I wasn't using shipstation UPS at the time and was only using USP (but it's so expensive). So I set my Wix site to only use the installed App - Shipstation. Now Shipstation doesn't help me at all. Also, in the Products section of my shipstation - it's totally empty of products. Other people I know it auto-imported the products from their page. I've had an open ticket with support for 4 days now. Anyone have any experience with this issue?

Thank you!!

2 REPLIES 2

Hey there @MckillerArt

Thank you for posting in the community! 

Based on the behavior you have described, reaching out to the support team was absolutely the best call. I am confident they will be reaching back out soon to help get to the root of this behavior. 

With that in mind, if any other community members have experienced this behavior and worked through it themselves, please feel free to share 🙂 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

I have also had this issue has it really been lasting for 2 years?!?!? This is crazy, please fix this issue!

thank you