cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipstation cannot reach order landing page after login

pan
New Contributor

after login, shipstation page keeps refreshing itself without landing to order pages nor any pages, anyone have similar issue?

26 REPLIES 26

KPP
New Contributor

Yes, it is happening right now for us. It is like stuck in a loop. We have had this issue happen 4-5 times since February 2022. The first time we were told it have a large issue that they were working on resolving. The most recent time that I contacted ShipStation Support, they provided a specific hyperlink to use for logging in. I have never got a true resolution since it keeps happening and the basic troubleshooting they recommend never works. Sometimes it will just start working again, as it happened last week in the afternoon, and then was working again the next morning. 

davesigh
Occasional Contributor

what was the link?

KPP
New Contributor

Here are the two they sent me. The first one worked for us for a while. 

https://ss.shipstation.com
https://www.shipstation.com and clicking the “Login” option

The other basic troubleshooting options that they suggest are trying a different browser, using an incognito/private window, clearing your cache. However these have never resolved the issue for my company. 

davesigh
Occasional Contributor

Neither work for me. Appreciate the help though. Ive been talking to them and its got me nowhere. Im just going to look for another shipping option Tuesday after the holiday... too much of a problem.

davesigh
Occasional Contributor

YES and its freaking annoying. Its happened more than once and this time its going to cost me money. I will have to ship monday and up the shipping level to get the items there by promised day. wtf guys

TheComicCorner
First-timer

Having the same issue since last night, and I cannot contact support because you have to be logged in 

Zonk
Occasional Contributor

We are having the same problem ShipStation is stuck in a loop after login redirecting between ship11.shipstation.com and ship11.shipstation.com/orders. The order page never loads. 

We have

1. Cleared browser history and cache without any change.
  2. Tested incognito and private modes, same problem.
  3. Tested different workstations. Same problem on all devices.

This is a ongoing problem; June 22nd, July 1, July 2, July 3 and July 4. 

We are done unable to process orders. 

Zonk
Occasional Contributor

This problem is also happening with ss.shipstation.com and ship13.shipstation.com.

pan
New Contributor

I am finally able to reach the order page after three days, and I had tried all other options and nothing had worked, thank god it was a long weekend, shipstation needs to work on solving that

davesigh
Occasional Contributor

check again lol... happening for me AGAIN

Are you guys still having this issue? We have this issue consistently and have no solution from Shipstation. We've tried incognito, different browsers, cleared cache, hard reloads, etc... We have temporary fixes once in a while, but the problem is consistent. All of the links issued here in this thread and the ones Shipstation have shared with us still have this issue.

Hello @SPP-3PL

Thanks for reaching out and for being a part of our community, we are so happy to have you here with us. When was the last time you reported this to support? If you haven't brought this up to them recently and the workarounds that were provided aren't working for you then I would recommend opening a new ticket with this team. 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager 

Having this same issue for the past two days.  Multiple browsers tried, and nothing helps.  Have also tried several of the links people have posted here.  No way to escape the endless death loop... occasionally I'll be able to get in for a while.  But then it just happens again next time I try.

Hello @carterhamric

Welcome to the community, we are so happy to have you here with us.

If you are still experiencing this loop, I would recommend reaching out to our support team as they have the proper tools to investigate this. If you are having trouble reaching out you can email support@shipstation.com. 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager 

SSIStore
Rookie

We are now having this issue.  We had it when we were in trial mode and they said it had something to do with that.  We cannot ship anything, it is terrible.  

davesigh
Occasional Contributor

same

Zonk
Occasional Contributor

Yesterday ShipStation sent us the following links as work arounds. They worked. 

davesigh
Occasional Contributor

Thats funny, I was told these did not exist lol

davesigh
Occasional Contributor

neither work for me btw.. still does it

Zonk
Occasional Contributor

Try clearing cookies and cache. I was just able to login after clearing cookies and cache. One would think ShipStation would fix their tech. This is painful. 

davesigh
Occasional Contributor

Okay, had to do it twice and restart on top of it but that worked. Funny thing is, it promted me to install a new version of shipstation connect once i logged in... i wonder if all this crap something to do with that

Zonk
Occasional Contributor

I do not believe it is related to Connect. We do not run Connect and use ShipStation standalone as a backend for shipping. This has been an ongoing intermittent problem for months and has morphed into a daily problem. One would think ShipStation would fix their tech . . .

SSIStore
Rookie

That worked, thank you so much!  We have a promotion this weekend and expect a lot of sales, it would have been devastating.  It's always good when users help more than the actual company.

Zonk
Occasional Contributor

Glad it worked. We really like ShipStation when it works. That said, I am not sure how much longer we can stick it out as a customer given the disruptions to our shipping and the lack of support / resolution from ShipStation. ShipStation, if you monitor this channel, please fix your tech and support your users. Start by posting outages on your status page and issue credits for the disruptions in service. 

Zonk
Occasional Contributor

Yesterday ShipStation sent us the following links as work arounds. They worked. 

When using these links clear cookies and cache before using the links. Good luck.

SPP-3PL
New Contributor

Are you still having this issue? We have this issue consistently and have no solution from Shipstation. We've tried incognito, different browsers, cleared cache, done hard reloads, etc... We have temporary fixes once in a while, but the problem is consistent. All of the links issued here and the ones Shipstation have shared with us still have this issue.