cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
sbrown
First-timer (legacy)
check out lightspeedretail.com, it is a complete POS for retail brick and mortar and webstore, does the inventory, enables you to check inventory from anywhere you can get a wifi connection! Works off a laptop, iPad and iPhone, good for trade shows, etc etc, a shipping interface would be PERFECT!
17 Comments
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Hi @Anderson, thanks for checking on this! We're still reviewing this partnership. We'll keep you posted on updates here.
managers
First-timer (legacy)
Good morning ShipStation, I'm just wondering why there isn't a shipping integration guide for Lightspeed. ShipStation is Lightspeed's most comprehensive shipping integration and I would love to have additional insights on it. Thank you,
ryan_coffey
First-timer (legacy)
Agreed. We have lightspeed and weรข€™ve had to use ship station as a 3rd party API call vs being totally integrated. Would like to see a better integration
ryan10
First-timer
Any movement on this? really tired of manually adding UPC, and images to my products
ckinman
First-timer (legacy)
I think this would be adopted by many, many people. Lightspeed has grown substantially in the last few years. One reason for the low vote count may be that some (including myself) have used 3rd party integrations to make this work without a direct integration from LightSpeed to ShipStation. One such integration is a software called Hyperspace by a company called Argoworks.
info31
First-timer (legacy)
yes please
FastFixCO
New Contributor

We are have Lightspeed R-Series connected with ShipStation via Hyperspace.

But a native integration would be fantastic.