cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
teamorganicmunc
First-timer (legacy)
I don't understand why ShipStation's API is so limited in its functionality. I am limited to Customer Name, Item Keyword or Country Code when searching for orders or shipments. Customer ID or Email Address is common sense to find specific customer orders or shipments.
9 Comments
admin197
First-timer (legacy)
This is crazy, I don't know why they'd offer an API and not allow you to query by customer email.
nate14
First-timer (legacy)
I need to search using the API using customer email please!, or at least any field of the ordersNote will also help us a lot!, thank you
donovan
First-timer (legacy)
I'd like customer ID to print on invoices, and on a preliminary search it looks like this isn't possible, either.
infomailkav
First-timer (legacy)
I need to find Customer using the API by customer email. I can get the list of customers but we have 250,000 and a simple search one by one takes too much time.
dmitri
First-timer (legacy)
Will this be worked on at all? You all don't seem to be very helpful in these feedback tickets.
noahorr
First-timer (legacy)
Seraching by customerEmail would be very useful! They said I could query by customerName, but that is not helpful for common names like John Smith. I feel like querying by Customer ID or Email would have a been a no brainer, during development. A customerName is not unique enough.
Status changed to: No status
SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee

AKrause
New Contributor

bump

AKrause
New Contributor

@SuperMgr-Sarah FYI - we're 6yrs out from a pretty basic ability - find user by email. OR the List Customer API that already exists should allow listing customers... by email instead of these odd tags like state. 

In this case because the return label doesn't work by API (which is also broken since 2016) I want to find the address of a customer that emails me for a return label. I go email --> customer --> customer address --> create label  and then manually create a returns label