cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
petersenparts1
First-timer (legacy)
Please add Speedee Delivery as a shipping integration! All of our shipping is equally between UPS, Speedee, and USPS.
52 Comments
joel6
First-timer
Please contact SpeeDee Delivery in Minnesota and set up some integration with them. They are pretty big, they cover lots of states, like 9 I think. It would make my life so much easier!
time2boat
First-timer (legacy)
In the midwest, SpeeDee is very popular, and when we ship with them, and go to update the shipment in SS with the tracking number, it would be nice if SpeeDee showed in the list of carriers.
angela4
Occasional Contributor
Please create an integration for SpeeDee Delivery (USA)
UncleProsLLC
First-timer
Even if you don't fully integrate with SpeeDee, can you please list SpeeDee Delivery in the list when I use the "Marked as Shipped" feature. Currently it is not on the list so I send the tracking number to them but for the shipping service, it just lists "Other". Please at least add it to that list. Thanks.
bob4
First-timer (legacy)
It's 2021, can we get an update from ShipStation regarding Speedee integration? We would be shipping over 1000 orders a month with Speedee if it could integrate with ShipStation. Can you make that happen in 2021?
don3
First-timer (legacy)
Same for Baraboo Candy Co......we use SpeeDee everyday 90% of the shipments are via our Via our Mail Order Website.....when completing the order in Ship Station we do not click the notify the customer box anymore when manually entering the SpeeDee Tracking info as we select other as the shipping method, which sends them a dead link and we are tired of the emails and phone calls asking why the tracking does not work. To me this sounds like SpeeDee does not want to pay to be part of Ship Station. This needs to be a negotiation between you guys....
bob4
First-timer (legacy)
Please add SpeeDee Delivery integration.
orders39
First-timer (legacy)
I added my voice to this list 3 years ago. It wouldn't be that hard for Shipstation to integrate. I'm finally moving to EasyPost and a WooCommerce integration for it. You can create labels directly in WooCommerce and the manifest for SpeeDee is sent to them via FTP. With 30% of our shipments going with SpeeDee, I can't any longer just choose "Other" or "UPS" for the shipment platform and have my customers be confused about how it was shipped and how to track the shipment.
bchilds
First-timer
This was requested in 2016... is this going to be added anytime soon?
clesperance
First-timer (legacy)
This is the same answer I received 3-4 year ago. Please just work with SpeeDee to get this integration addressed. 107 votes are just sitting here wasting time/effort apparently...