cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sales619
First-timer (legacy)
Please add U-PIC insurance (u-pic.com) since it is cheaper than ShipSurance and hassle free to file a claim.
17 Comments
randy10
First-timer (legacy)
Our company ships LCD displays internationally. ShipSurance will not insure these but U-PIC does. DYMO Endicia also insures with U-PIC but this is not an option through your software... selecting carrier insurance with DYMO Endicia only uses USPS insurance and not U-PIC. Since the USPS insurance is not enabled there is no insurance option available to us for international shipments, and this ultimately prevents us from using ShipStation for our business. Please provide an option to insure through U-PIC (either directly or through DYMO Endicia).
service41
Frequent Contributor
This is urgent!!! I will not use Shipstation unless I can choose my insurer. I need only U-pic the other insurers are no good. Endicia has partnered with u-pic and also stamps.com uses u-pic. If shipstation cannot do this I will go back to stamps.com.
sales308
First-timer (legacy)
Currently we have to use 2 different shipping software programs to provide insurance for our customers packages to Brazil. We use ShipStation as our main program for every shipment except international shipments to Brazil as Insurance is not available for there with ShipStation. We would really like ShipStation to be our main source for Shipping ALL of our products as they are the best! Come On help us out?
lenrom
First-timer (legacy)
Another endorsement for adding u-pic as an additional insurance option. It should be a non brainer.
gwenhart66
First-timer (legacy)
This would be huge. Our experience with the current insurer (Shipsurance) has been negative; we used to use stamps.com and u-pic was excellent to work with. Additionally, they insure to South America, where we do a large portion of our business. We currently cannot use shipstation for 5-10 orders per day because we cannot insure to Brazil, Chile, etc. Please add u-pic and we will be able to ship more packages with shipstation.
kenny_davis
First-timer (legacy)
We need another option to insure international shipment. I would like to see either U-PIC added or ability to get carrier insurance for international shipments(ie. priority and express). Right now we have to stand in line at the post office to get insurance for our international Priority and Express package. What a pain! BTW, be careful of Shipsurance. We used them for 4 years but last year they dropped us because we had 3 claims in the first 4 months. They paid us for the claims but refused to allow us to use there services any more.
tfdavid
First-timer (legacy)
The problems I am having with shipsurance is that they keep asking for documents, making me jump hoops. I have insured many many packages . I have yet to be reimbursed. I try to work with them but sometimes it is not so easy to get the documents required. Buyers sometimes are not responsive to our request to sign online claim forms. Or USPS cannot provide tracking # because the tracking # is recyclable. What a hassle dealing with shipsurance. I would like to try other insurer asap!
stressfreebooks
First-timer (legacy)
I have given 3 votes for this feature, it would be a valuable and cost-effective option to have. The "ShipStation Discount Insurance" is a better deal some of the time, but much of the time U-Pic would be a better alternative. I would like to be able to have the ability to choose the provider. If anybody agrees, please add 3 votes by clicking in the box with the current number of votes in it in the upper left-hand corner to raise awareness to the issue.
sales430
First-timer (legacy)
We want U-PIC (UPIC) insurance
info411
First-timer (legacy)
Please add Upic, stamps.com pip insurance. Shipinsurance does not cover usps express mail international service coz usps does not offer signature confirmation. PIP does not need customer to fill the form and sign.