cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YB
Occasional Contributor

Customer support just did a "Backdate Refresh" to push my most recent order from Shopify to ShipStation faster, but the support person said there isn't an option for me to do this manually from my end. Would you please add the option for us front end people?

And judging from other posts, you may want to add the option to specify the dates to refresh, but I'm not sure what it looks like on the backend, so you may already have that option built into the backend. Thanks

2 Comments
ani79
First-timer

We have similar issues every week. We have to chat with support and they have to do a backdate refresh to import the missing orders. It will be good if you give the user this option so that we dont have to waste time with support on this. In the first place you guys should prevent the need from this but if you cannot then give us the option to do the backdate refresh ourselves. THis happens a lot!!

CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello @ani79!

Thank you for the post and the fantastic idea! We’ve shared it with our developers to explore the possibility.

While I can’t guarantee this feature will be launched, it’s always great to pass along creative ideas—so keep them coming!

Happy Shipping!

-Cara