cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ross1
First-timer (legacy)
Basically, we need a setting that allows you to say "only pull orders from Shopify that are at least XX minutes old". Preferable at least 30-60 minutes old, in my case. We use an app called One Click Upsell, which basically presents customers with an opportunity to add a special deal to their order after they've already checked out. It comes in as a 2nd transaction, but the app automatically merges the 2 orders within Shopify. There's a decent likelihood that we could sync our orders and pull an order into ShipStation in that window of time between when a customer has completed their initial checkout, but not yet added the upsell. Because ShipStation won't re-pull that order, we would never know that that order had been modified after the sync.
6 Comments
Adam
New Contributor
Shopify now has rolled out a new feature which places orders into "On-Hold" status, but ShipStation doesn't support "On-Hold" in their integration. Frustrating!!
jeremy7
First-timer (legacy)
agree this is insanely important.
Adam
New Contributor
Still needed....
Status changed to: No status
SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee

webadmin4
New Contributor

Super important feature. 

mdw
New Contributor

On a related note - How about allowing setting how often ShipStation checks SHopify for orders. Right now support told me that "The frequency of this auto-update is determined by how much time has passed since orders were last imported into the store, along with a few other variables, but that is the main factor." But, they can't say how frequently that auto update is. For my store, it's around 2 hours after the last update. For shipping cutoff times with our 3PL, our 3PL is checking SHipStation every 10 minutes for new orders. So, it would be great for Shipstation to check shopfiy every 10 minutes. Or, minmally allow setting Ship Station to check every day at a certain time. Then Ship Station could check 15 minutes before the cutoff time for shipping orders. That would improve my shipping times instead of some customer getting orders a day later because Ship Station only checks every 2 hours or so.