cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
me1
First-timer (legacy)
The ShipStation API has a "Get Rates" endpoint that allows a consumer to retrieve rates for carrier shipping services, much like the Rate Calculator in the web interface (except the API requires you to specify the carrier). In the response, the call returns the following fields: - serviceName (FedEx First Overnight) - serviceCode (fedex_first_overnight) - shipmentCost (87.8) - otherCost (2.63) In the web interface, it also returns Package (which I'm not too concerned about) and Delivery Time ("7 days," "3 days," etc). It would help me tremendously to have the API report the Delivery Time for each rate quote, which is already presented in the web. I am implementing a Delivery Time Estimate in my online store based on this information and my order handling time, and without this information, I may have to implement API calls to the shipping service and avoid using ShipStation's API.
16 Comments
it1
First-timer (legacy)
Up!
it1
First-timer (legacy)
We do need this feature. Please add it ASAP. You can lose some customers without it. You are not alone in the marketplace of services like yours.
matt22
First-timer (legacy)
Would LOVE this feature! How is it not a thing when shipstation clearly already has the data!?
nkunde
First-timer (legacy)
Any update on this feature? Would LOVE it
Status changed to: No status
SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee

rhamm90
New Contributor

WE NEED DELIVERY STATUS ON THE SHIPMENTS OBJECT IN YOUR API.