cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CORNERTOYSTORE
Contributor
Ebay has introduced a new "Delivery Guarantee" that offers us the ability to guarantee delivery time OR handling time for packages. If we choose the Guaranteed Handling Time option, Ebay will guarantee the delivery, and if it's late, they'll refund the customer the shipping. The only catch is they are (so far) going to require we use Ebay labels to print postage for packages, which is time consuming versus using ShipStation. Could your API developers please reach out to Ebay and see if we could get ShipStation as a "qualified provider" so we can keep using SS and still be part of the "Delivery Guarantee program?"
53 Comments
jelmore
First-timer (legacy)
This feature is critical for top sellers on eBay to stay competitive. It is surprising that eBay didn't reach out to ShipStation and all their integration partners well in advance of release date.
mike64
First-timer (legacy)
Currently we are now required to print all of our eBay orders from eBay directly. If this cannot be remedied we will need to switch to a eBay qualified provider like Shiprush
Jeff28
First-timer (legacy)
eBay is forcing the issue here. They offer two carriers who meet this requirement. This is not an optional issue, as soon buyers will be able to sort listings by 'guaranteed delivery' options (according to eBay). I love the shipstation software, but will not allow my business to suffer due to this oversight. I am not able to jump onto this months 20% discount on final value fees because of this, but more urgently, I will not sit and watch my business shrink due to this requirement not being met. As of 8/8/2017, customer service has NO ETA as to when this may be implemented.
childrens_islan
First-timer (legacy)
Hi. I also need this feature asap ! Please work on it ASAP Thanks
Skip1
First-timer (legacy)
We too need this feature added ASAP. If this is not added soon, we will be forced to search out a different shipping program that does integrate with eBay Delivery Guarantee.
andrew34
First-timer (legacy)
This is absolutely critical for eBay sellers. Without this integration with eBay, we will have to move to ShipRush, a much worse product.
team15
First-timer (legacy)
Much needed. Please add ASAP.
iallam
First-timer (legacy)
I don't understand how you guys can't be ready for such a big step on eBay. This program is something like the amazon prime on Amazon and eBay has been talking about it for a few month now. I need an immediate response so we can decide about continuing or abandoning SS !!
clyde
First-timer (legacy)
We need you guys to be ebay partners to we can use ebay guarantee program. I will be forced to use ShipRush otherwise.
hua_chang
First-timer (legacy)
We need this ASAP. eBay launching this program in September.