cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CORNERTOYSTORE
Contributor
Ebay has introduced a new "Delivery Guarantee" that offers us the ability to guarantee delivery time OR handling time for packages. If we choose the Guaranteed Handling Time option, Ebay will guarantee the delivery, and if it's late, they'll refund the customer the shipping. The only catch is they are (so far) going to require we use Ebay labels to print postage for packages, which is time consuming versus using ShipStation. Could your API developers please reach out to Ebay and see if we could get ShipStation as a "qualified provider" so we can keep using SS and still be part of the "Delivery Guarantee program?"
53 Comments
jon19
First-timer (legacy)
Customer Service still reporting no ETA on when this will be implemented as of Aug 21 '17. I contacted eBay about this and should get a response in a week from the department running this program to see if they will offer an exception since we are already fulfilling their requirements but their silly "eBay Label." We could simply apply their logo for shipments on eBay. Going to be really sad if I have to leave Shipstation to be part of this program.
sales18
First-timer (legacy)
This is a must !! I am in the need to left shipstation and start using ShipRush which is also free!!!, also the ship-by column never work with ebay, is useful to know when ebay want the item to be delivered and this may be automatica I can fill that information manually on hundreds of orders, I do not plan to let my business go down because this, If i need to move from shipstation to ShipRush I will do it ASAP !
donald1
First-timer (legacy)
This needs to be added ASAP!
troy4
First-timer (legacy)
I hope ShipStation makes this a priority prior to Q4 b/c eBay sellers will need this so that they are at a disadvantage on the marketplace. I imagine that this would be a benefit to any prospective client of ShipStation as well so it would be a win-win for everyone to get this sorted out quickly.
chris082426
First-timer (legacy)
This is ABSOLUTELY critical for eBay sellers. Without this integration with eBay, we will have to move to ShipRush! PLEASE ADD SHIPSTATION ASAP!!! I love shipstation but more importantly to my business and tens of thousands of others, we need to keep our cost down as much as possible. Please figure this out with ebay so us shipstation users dont have to switch to shiprush! thanks!
CORNERTOYSTORE
Contributor
Any progress?
dstanley
First-timer (legacy)
As others have commented, we will be forced to switch platforms for this integration. We really like Shipstation, but this feature is a must. Thanks!
dmacheca
First-timer (legacy)
Need this so bad! Our company does not want to have to use Shippo or Ship Rush (the other options eBay has offered for this program). We much prefer to stick with ShipStation.
info740
First-timer (legacy)
Shipstation not being an Ebay qualified provider is causing us to look at other platforms unfortunately.
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Hi everyone, thanks for checking in on this. We're still reviewing eBay Delivery Guarantee and will let you know more information as soon as it comes available.