cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erica4
First-timer (legacy)
Etsy is getting ready to integrate gift wrapping and gift messages into their sales platform. I'm hoping there will be an alert for each order containing this information within ShipStation once it goes into effect. Gift messages are going to be made available to all orders at no charge, so every Etsy seller will have to deal with them whether they want to or not, and I am concerned I'll get a gift message request and not know about it. Ideally, I would also like to see a way to print ONLY gift message packing slips and not every packing slip in a batch, since I don't typically include packing slips with my orders.
114 Comments
contact39
First-timer (legacy)
Please add this feature
copperfoxco
First-timer
please please please, we need this.
kgoellne
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, I agree with this! I have missed gift wrap on a lot of orders because of this, a fix would be much needed!
info364
First-timer (legacy)
totally need this integration/feature. looking back on the chain here, is this really still not possible to se in shipstation an order that was marked as gift in etsy?
WellerBeeSupply
First-timer (legacy)
Just wanted to poke this again and see if any movement has came about?
CONTACT28
First-timer (legacy)
We all need this feature. I tried to use Custom Field to say a specific text when the "Gift Order" True, but it does not work.
owner1
First-timer (legacy)
Want to bump this up again. It may not be ShipStation's issue because Etsy may not provide a Gift/Gift Message indicator. If that is the case please someone from ShipStation let us know what the situation is. This is becoming an issue because orders are being missed where there was supposed to be a gift message and the normal packing slip prints (with prices!!). Even if there was just a Gift/Gift Message indicator that was populated I could add that to my columns on the Orders page and be able to pick them out easily .
emma1
First-timer (legacy)
We're new to Shipstation and also have giftwrap and gift messages set up on Etsy - yet there's nothing on Shipstation to inform us about these kind of orders. I'm shocked and disappointed to see so many others have had this issue for a number of years and there's still been no fix by Shipstation. Shipstation is supposed to be an automated service, making our lives easier - it's what we signed up to and what we're paying for. What on earth are are we paying for if we need to go back to Etsy and manually look and print out the orders? Sort it out Shipstation - now!
wearables
First-timer (legacy)
This is critical for my business! I cannot tell you how many sad customers I have had to appease because their gift wasn't wrapped or a note included in their order. Lots of people call me asking 'why did I receive this beautiful product? I didn't buy it!' I use a fulfillment centre to ship our products, so the lack of this feature completely prevents my shipstation integration from being automated. I still have to go in and check every single order that comes through to determine if it needs to be gift wrapped. An ENORMOUS hassle... especially in the busy gift giving seasons! All I want for Christmas is this data to be synced! Pretty please!
saranourachi
First-timer (legacy)
YESSSSS! THIS DRIVES ME CRAZY!