cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
bumpernets
First-timer (legacy)
UPS knows to pick up a package that ready for pickup without having to have a daily pick up.
90 Comments
dean7
First-timer (legacy)
Please implement UPS Smart Ship asap!
sales221
First-timer (legacy)
currently UPS Smart Ship is hit or miss if you schedule the pick up through the UPS website. We can go several days where I have to call and have a driver come back because it doesn't schedule properly through the website unless you use WorldShip to ship the packages. An integration to add this service would be awesome.
sales123
First-timer
Please implement this. It potentially cuts the monthly overhead of using UPS in half.
chad7
Occasional Contributor
Yes, this absolutely needs to be integrated. It is my understanding that UPS offers their Smart Pickup API to the public.
MCogswell
New Contributor
We REALLY need this function two. We generate labels and then have to call to let them know we have packages going out. With Smart Pickup the driver is automatically notified, if we create the label on the UPS website. I really hope this can be added to the system.
shipping74
First-timer (legacy)
looks like we're still waiting.....
MarkLeeber
First-timer (legacy)
Seriously, this is important! Get it done or lose my business!!!!
wtaylor
First-timer (legacy)
Need this feature! Please implement
PrintPlayGames
New Contributor
Please integrate with UPS smart pickup, or allow for daily pickups through UPS using our volume through shipstation.
hello57
First-timer (legacy)
we really really need this! we're a fulfillment center and we fulfill a lot of orders daily. is this planned to be implemented or not even being considered yet?