cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Dave
Contributor

Michael's (the craft store) just started a Marketplace today. Any idea when there will be an integration to connect a store? I'd hate to build something custom and then have a one-click store integration appear after all that work...

6 Comments

Howdy @Dave

I think a Michael's integration is a terrific idea! I'll move this over to our ideas section so that the rest of the community can use their kudos to show their support! 

@Dave, Great news! 

We actually have developed a Michael's Integration and it is live! You can review the connection process and features at THIS article from our knowledge base

Happy Shipping my friend ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Status changed to: Completed

This integration is available! Review the connection steps and features available for the Michael's integration HERE.

shipping
Contributor

I'm looking for the same thing.

CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello, shipping! 

Thank you for your post! I have escalated your feedback to our Product Team.  I can see why this would be important.   We are always looking for ways to improve the user experience.  

Have a wonderful day, and happy shipping!

-Cara

PWS
Occasional Contributor

I was told that Shipstation has no current plans to develop an integration for Michael's Makerplace (which is completely different than their Michael's integration that is available).