cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asosnov
First-timer (legacy)
Would love to be able to integrate Sendle (USA) as a carrier. It's available in Australia so hopefully this wouldn't be too difficult since you already have the option available in the Australia market. Really don't want to use another platform but the shipping options/pricing are great!
50 Comments
sean47
First-timer (legacy)
Please Shipstation open this up for Sendle US market. You guys are taking to long and need to act and help sellers here. We need Sendle as I know many other sellers that want it. Thank you
mike32
First-timer (legacy)
I'd be pretty stoked about this integration!
glam
Occasional Contributor
ShipStation / Sendle (USA) can someone please update the status of this intergration, please.
louisc
First-timer (legacy)
Please add Sendle to your shipstation platform. I am not a huge account, but I am shipping over 1000 units and would like to shift a lot of shipments to sendle. Look forward to seeing this transition. This could set us up for more shipments as we currently have to enter our information manually from other platforms that sendle doesn't support and shipstation can. Thank you so much for your attention.
shipping20
Contributor
Feedback please from Shipstation?? Anyone? Beuller....
PAMCORP
Occasional Contributor
Please add Sendle to Shipstation! Sendle would get all my small parcel business, their rates are better then USPS... I am having to ship with them manually now while still using your software with Fedex and USPS.LETS GET THIS INTEGRATION GOING!!! SENDLE SENDLE SENDLE
tommy2
First-timer (legacy)
Please add Sendle to Shipstation! We are gearing up and are expecting to ship 40,000 orders per month and need this intergration!
adam21
First-timer (legacy)
Agree with the other posters here, please bring a Sendle USA integration to Shipstation right away. It would be a huge help for our small business!
hello60
First-timer (legacy)
PLEASE PLEASE
info328
First-timer (legacy)
I agree with everyone else. Love the idea of Sendle but cannot use it until a Shipstation integration is available. ALL in once it is though!