cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asosnov
First-timer (legacy)
Would love to be able to integrate Sendle (USA) as a carrier. It's available in Australia so hopefully this wouldn't be too difficult since you already have the option available in the Australia market. Really don't want to use another platform but the shipping options/pricing are great!
50 Comments
sales44
First-timer (legacy)
Would really like to have the option to use Sendle with our 4 year old Shipstation account
jake10
First-timer (legacy)
Any Updates on this? It's been a long time coming. How hard can it be?
ez
First-timer (legacy)
We cannot use Sendle until a Shipstation integration is available. Since you have it already integrated in Australia I am guessing the heavy lifting is done so it should be easier than starting from scratch?
info315
First-timer (legacy)
We need this, this will save our company thousands of dollars, we will hit over 50,000 orders in the next few months and I need this solution or I need to move on to one that supports it.
info314
First-timer (legacy)
Please add shipstation to your integrations - this would help SO much!
contact23
First-timer (legacy)
I agree with everyone else, this feature is long overdue. We are having to manually log into Sendle to ship our items that could otherwise be done from Shipstation as it's done in Australia. Please help.
paul13
First-timer (legacy)
After my free trial is over, I'm not paying for anything until you integrate with Sendle.
sales158
First-timer (legacy)
Would love to see Sendle in Shipstation. Would save us money on most shipments. Thanks!
cheyne
First-timer (legacy)
looks like a good option c
charlie8
First-timer (legacy)
We would love to add Sendle to the Shipstation options