cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ESwan81390
New Contributor

Hello,

So today when I was printing out a package insert, I realized that the inserts do not contain the discounts that I have for that particular item on eBay listing. This is an issue as I do not want my customer thinking I charged them this amount.

I would like to know why the package inserts do not contain active discounts for that item and if I could do anything to change that?

I mean this is a simple feature that should already be implemented. I am sure that if discounts aren't imported from eBay that they also aren't imported from other 3rd party marketplaces.

This is simply unacceptable and needs to be addressed. I have already checked other alternatives to shipstation and a lot do import discounts. So I hope this can be settled or I am going to switch services.

4 Comments
ScottCCTV
New Contributor

Yes i have also noticed the discount amount isnt showing and giving incorrect details. needs fixing along with the tax issue with Ebay domestic sales

ESwan81390
New Contributor

what do you mean tax issue with domestic sales?

ScottCCTV
New Contributor

Ebay dont send tax figures to SS for sales within UK.

SS dont calculate the tax paid in packing slip/ invoices. As required by HMRC.

not an issue if you dont sell to businesses... big problem if you do.

ESwan81390
New Contributor

i feel like i am going to look elsewhere. shipstation doesn't seem to fix simple functionality that cant be that difficult to do. they are useless it seems.