cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nick29
First-timer (legacy)
We often need to make notes regarding an Etsy order. It would be nice if the private notes section of the Etsy order was automatically synced with the Internal Notes section in Shipstation. Since all communication with the customers is done on Etsy, when a small changes or note is needed we then need to log into shipstation and add it in Internal notes. It would be much quicker if we could simply add once on the page we are already on and let it sync over to SS.
21 Comments
info556
First-timer (legacy)
This would help us so much. Thanks!
villagemerchant
First-timer (legacy)
We need the exact same thing for ebay as well. I've been told by your staff that the internal nots are syncing to the "notes for sellers", but I don't see that happening AND I would not want that to happen. It needs to be synced to it's own field.
kgoellne
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, please fix this, it's very frustrating!!
kinsandkay
First-timer (legacy)
Has this ever been solved?
lehoangbaotran1
First-timer (legacy)
OMG, yes please
quietwc
First-timer
Please add me to the list. Crucial to our processes.
samanthamelody
First-timer (legacy)
We would love it if this was implemented! One of the main reasons that we do not use ship station for our Etsy store
info54
First-timer
We add custom notes to our special orders in Etsy all the time. It would save our shipping team a good big of time and reduce errors in shipping if this feature could be added. Thank you for the consideration!
alloccltrng
First-timer

Agree, need this so much!!

bramoff11
Rookie

THIS WOULD BE HUGE! I guarantee Ship Station would get so much business if they could integrate this feature.