cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
tiannyzhong
First-timer (legacy)
The variations on Tophatter orders include size / color / upsells. Only size is imported to Shipstation now. When I offer promotions in my store, the rate for buyers to pick upsells is around 1/8 or higher. And I have hundreds orders to ship everyday. Full order information is needed for shipping orders, please add color and upsell information when importing orders from Tophatter so we don't need to check each order here and there. Thanks!
4 Comments
nick26
First-timer (legacy)
I am also having the same issue, and i have an employee that every day the first thing she does is goes thru every order in top Hatter and adds the info manually, It is very annoying and very time consuming, I have actually spoken to my rep in Top Hatter about this issue, and he told me that he will take it up to their Developer
laszloable2
First-timer (legacy)
I also ran into this & I researched it. It is actually TopHatter's deficiency. Their API (the interface that ShipStation can use to check for new orders), simply does not provide the upsell information at all! So, shipstation won't be able to know about the upsells until TopHatter incorporates this into their API. I could not find a "feature request" page or blog for TopHatter. But anybody who reads this should send a support ticket to TopHatter so they give some priority to fixing this deficiency.
Status changed to: New
Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Status changed to: No status
Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni