cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kori
First-timer (legacy)
I would like to have a Zapier Action created to Mark Orders As Shipped. I use a drop shipping service and I receive tracking numbers via email. I would like to automate updating the ShipStation order with the tracking number via Zapier and eliminate the task of uploading a spreadsheet of tracking numbers to ShipStation.
8 Comments
patter
First-timer (legacy)
This is an issue for as as well. Thanks!
ajensen271
First-timer (legacy)
Issue for us as well. PLEASE make this work. Half of our orders are drop shipped and we just mark them as shipped in Shipstation. These are half our customers not getting a text saying their order was shipped.
ajensen271
First-timer (legacy)
Half of our orders are drop shipped and we just mark them as shipped in Shipstation. These are half our customers not getting a text saying their order was shipped because this isn't triggering the Zapier task "New Shipment in Shipstation".
suppleholdings
First-timer (legacy)
Has anyone made any progress on this?
ryan36
First-timer (legacy)
This is also an issue for us.
supplies
First-timer (legacy)
Otherwise with a service that's lower in the stack than ShipStation, it's not possible to automate tracking number that come in from external shipments, in this case Freight.
james11
Occasional Contributor
I'm on the same page. If Shipstation could do Fedex or UPS hazmat for gases I'd be in fine shape. Unfortunately as it is I need to mark half my shipments as shipped. Missing out on the Webhooks is so weird. It marks them as shipped in Amazon. Why not Mark as Shipped for Webhooks? I have automations that fire when it is shipped, and now we have to have two separate processes. One for marked as shipped and one for shipped. It really confuses the guys and our customers sometimes don't receive tracking.
Status changed to: No status
SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee