cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shipping20
Contributor
With the advent of so many wholesale portals vs trade shows, we manage shipping for 4 different portals. When will shipstation start to offer some solutions for wholesale platform integrations? Right now it seems like everything is focused on retail.
43 Comments
Status changed to: Investigating
SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee

Ghackt
First-timer

Still waiting for this valuable integration

Wanderer42
New Contributor

Faire + Shipstation would really rock my world...

tania_lynne
First-timer

Please! I have to copy/paste my Faire wholesale orders into ShipStation because our shipping rates are always way better than Faire's.

kirbmart
New Contributor

Yes. Please integrate with Faire, pretty crazy this does not exist already within ShipStation. 

Ephemera
First-timer

Please integrate with Faire.com. We desperately need it, and we DON'T want to have to use & pay for a 3rd party application to do this! Please!

MillennialTarot
New Contributor

Has anyone figured out a way to get their "Tester" in Faire to show up as an extra item in quantity in Shipstation. I can't figure out how to get Shipstation to show that a Tester was ordered.

MillennialTarot
New Contributor

Has anyone figured out a way to get a "Tester" ordered in Faire to appear as an additional item in the quantity field in Shipstation. Or to show up in any other way? I can't figure out a way to know if the Faire order included a tester in Shipstation.

@chrismonachino We are thrilled you've found the Faire connection! 

Happy shipping 🙂