cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
john19
First-timer (legacy)
Hi We've been on shipstation for many years now. We're moving into the wholesale business, and need to use Zoho for our CRM to best prospect and manage accounts. We need transaction data back to Zoho so we can see how accounts are trending, etc. Anyway - we're using Magento as our front-end, but Zoho Inventory for our ERP (and it talks to Zoho Books, and back to CRM and to Support - yada....) All in, we'd like to be able to book Sales Orders in Zoho Inventory (instead of Magento) and SHIP from Zoho Inventory. This is all a long request for Zoho Inventory integration into Shipstation - exactly like you do for eComDash or Stitch. (Zoho Inventory does also do marketplace integration and integrate to Magento, BigCommerce, etc... I see it being a serious contender in the future as the aforementioned Apps didn't work for us). Thanks!
48 Comments
tad
First-timer (legacy)
Yes please
luigi1
First-timer (legacy)
Putting in our vote for this integration. Zoho Inventory + Shipstation would be WONDERFUL.
mmarsh
New Contributor
PLEASE integrate with Zoho Books and or Zoho Inventory. This would make life so much better 🙂 Just got away from awful Quickbooks and love using Zoho but really need this integration to simplify our process. Shipstation is by far the best shipping application around and don't want to settle for anything less.
david49
First-timer (legacy)
I have been waiting for zoho inventory and shipstation integration for years! Another vote!
kim7
First-timer (legacy)
Yes would love this integration!
info536
First-timer (legacy)
yes we need this integration
bryan11
First-timer (legacy)
This is very doable already using Zapier... even using their free account. I've been using it to create ShipStation orders from invoices as they're created in Zoho Books for several months now. And although it's a little more involved, you can also use Creator to update a custom field in the invoice once ShipStation ships. Alternatively you can also now use Zoho's Flow (although I've personally found Zapier to be a little easier to work with). -Bryan
sbui
First-timer (legacy)
Please provide this integration so I can switch to ZoHO completely with all the other services (CRM, BOOKs, etc. You would lose me and many others as customers if you don't have this API working
sbui
First-timer (legacy)
We really need it
liquidations
First-timer (legacy)
Hi, was this intergration comepleted...I am looking to use ZOHO inventory with my shipstation account.