cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
john19
First-timer (legacy)
Hi We've been on shipstation for many years now. We're moving into the wholesale business, and need to use Zoho for our CRM to best prospect and manage accounts. We need transaction data back to Zoho so we can see how accounts are trending, etc. Anyway - we're using Magento as our front-end, but Zoho Inventory for our ERP (and it talks to Zoho Books, and back to CRM and to Support - yada....) All in, we'd like to be able to book Sales Orders in Zoho Inventory (instead of Magento) and SHIP from Zoho Inventory. This is all a long request for Zoho Inventory integration into Shipstation - exactly like you do for eComDash or Stitch. (Zoho Inventory does also do marketplace integration and integrate to Magento, BigCommerce, etc... I see it being a serious contender in the future as the aforementioned Apps didn't work for us). Thanks!
48 Comments
support137
First-timer (legacy)
Really really need this.
Miriam
First-timer
'+1 we need this!
marcus3
First-timer (legacy)
Also need this!
zions
First-timer (legacy)
Still waiting, going on 2 yrs now.
ian4
First-timer (legacy)
I would love this integration as well!
rxcompared1
First-timer (legacy)
would love zoho to be integrated with Shipstation
ACCOUNTING7
First-timer (legacy)
Shipstation has an double edge opportunity here! Zoho only supports Pitney-Bowes USPS. The Shipstation integration will allow for use of Stamps.com. Shipstation provide a product calle ZOHO Flow that will make Shipstation Integration eay for you to do.
ACCOUNTING7
First-timer (legacy)
Shipstation has an double edge opportunity here! Zoho only supports Pitney-Bowes USPS. The Shipstation integration will allow for use of Stamps.com. Shipstaion provide a product calle ZOHO Flow that will make Shipstation Integration eay for you to do.
info405
First-timer (legacy)
Really need this so I am not manually entering my postage costs into Zoho books everyday!
shipping68
First-timer (legacy)
Zoho's lack of integration with ShipStation is making life miserable for us. The shipping functions in Zoho are archaic and require twice the amount of man-hours that ShipStation could solve in minutes. Please consider an integration!